- Meshing of any kind is strictly forbidden and will not be tolerated resulting in an immediate ban. This includes mesh biting, placing turrets or velos in such a way that they shoot through the mesh and placing c4 on squid tentacles to be glitched through the mesh.
- Harrassment will not be tolerated and will result in either a warning or a ban depending on the severity.
- Refrain from engaging in any political/religious arguments.
- No duping or abuse of any unintended game mechanics allowed.
- Do your best to mitigate lag as much as possible by building smart, limiting turret use and soul trapping/cryo podding dinos not in use.
- If you are creating lag you will recieve a warning. Failure to heed that warning will result in destruction of your structure and/or tames without compensation.
- Your in game name must match your discord name exactly.
- Your tribe name, tribe role and tribe members MUST be listed in #tribe-roles.
- Do Not be an Idiot.
- Do Not cause additional rules to be Created.
More Rules will follow as Needed.
The "Honor System"
- Put yourself in the shoes of your survivor; if someone wakes up on an island filled with dinosaurs and mythical creatures, fighting to survive, there are alot of things you would avoid doing realistically that as a gamer you would not avoid. We will try to list these with examples. Social structure will allow for a more enjoyable experience for all players.
- Very similar to the Sigma and Tua Faction concept, we will be utilizing the idea of a more peaceful and economic group of Tribes in a manner of a country and citizen function. Tribes within this function/faction would need to declare war with one another for 12-24 hours prior to any kind of engagement as civil strife is not imperative to their gameplay. Loss of life would generally be avoided at all costs by these groups as they are more concerned with improving quality of life for their Tribe through Social function, Economic Trade, Scientific Research (lore, storyline progression), and other activities along these lines.
- The Rebel/Pirate Faction would be a smaller faction due to the aggressive dynamic and could take some trial and error to get right.(Would very much like ideas on this). I say this because of the sheer ability to stay hidden in the Ark maps. These are the people that would keep things competitive and encourage peaceful factions to play with defense in mind. As with Sigma and Tua, Pirates would have no requirement to declare War and could pillage and attack as they see fit. HOWEVER things such as antagonistic gameplay (i.e. griefing) would still be against the Rules and this refers back to the beginning statement of realistic roleplay. As a Pirate you would not senselessly waste resources and time to put yourself in further danger for little to no reward. This way of thinking stops senseless destruction of structures, unnecessary killing of tames, and other generally frowned upon practices of raiding. When engaging in pirate activities you would have a goal. That goal could be to send a message, get revenge, or to steal loot. This allows PvP-focused players to do what they enjoy without ruining the experience for the more passive players. In other words, effort invested should not outweigh the loot/reward obtained.
- It is highly recommended that after a tribe is established that they declare their role/roleplay intentions for their faction i.e. pirate, trade, exploration, research, etc.
- A common issue in Ark online gameplay is that larger/advanced Tribes/Players grow restless and aggress on start-up level players; new players who are still starting off and/or have not progressed to a combat ready point. In an example a tribe with stone/metal tier structures with active defenses and high level tames deciding they will attack a solo player with wood/thatch tier structures, little to no defenses, and possessing a majority of starter tames. A big reason for not doing this in regards to guidelines stated above is that these players would not possess anything of any real value to a more advanced tribe; advanced tribes would have progressed past most of the resources the lower tier tribe would have at this point and thus would not be worth the effort and resources expended in an attack. This will help prevent starter players from feeling bullied in a situation they would have no hope of being able to appropriately defend themselves and thus losing interest in the game all together.
- Let it be known that even though it would be in the right to hunt down Pirate Tribes doing this too often or too harshly should be avoided. It is not desirable to run them all off or create a faction type that is largely hopeless due to non-progressive gameplay caused by exterminist actions from established tribes. Easy way to think of this is punishment fitting the offense. At the same time these factions/tribes should keep in mind that, as Pirates, they would not be tolerated on properties or in visual proximity of the more Economic Tribes or other pirating factions.
- DO NOT kill passive tames without a logical explanation; this must be provided upon inquiry.
- When combat is engaged, after a duration of time in which a tribe has been beaten back to the point of fleeing, the victorious tribe should not pursue the fleeing tribe to a point that could be considered harassment. If players are clearly fleeing there is no need to chase said players across the map and into their base.
- After an active engagement there will be an enforced cooldown period in which there will be no more aggressions until cooldown is no longer in effect. Aggressing tribes must adhere to this cooldown even in situations in which the tribe they targeted decides to retaliate, in which case the tribe on cooldown is only permitted defensive actions. Cooldown is in effect when aggressing tribe flees/retreats. Active engagements may have time restrictions implemented.
- Players who continually abuse the awesome spyglass tool and take advantage of map knowledge to oust tribes for aggressive/targeting purposes will be subject to disciplinary actions. The Arks were created to prepare players for the return to Earth and abuse of tools to prevent players from intended gameplay is prohibited. The Arks have means of defending their subjects from what they perceive as counterproductive advancement.
- Lastly toxic/rudely antagonistic gameplay should be avoided to prevent senseless confrontations that would most certainly lead to rule breaks such as griefing, structure wipes and general killing of passive tames.
(TLDR: If you be a jerk without warning, -> )
- Explorer: Focused on discovering the secrets of the Arks and the "Why", Why are you here. Exploring ruins,caves, and the other Arks to better understand.
- Merchant: A busy-body who spends most time farming up Animals and Resources to trade with other tribes in the effort to improve relations and futher thier own tribe.
- Nomad: A traveler who doesnt place roots in any specific Ark. Lives out of smaller bases and even mobile bases. Could be considered a less "Motivated" survivalist with much smaller tribes.
- Survivalist: No real interest in understanding the Arks or trying to leave them. They have embraced where they are and who they are. They have simple goals, Stay alive and prosper.
- Mercenary: Takes pride in thier work. That work being killing or capturing specified targets for less combatent tribes with the reward of loot or personal gain in mind. Mercanaries can be both viewed as hostile or friendly and the interpretation of such is left up to onlookers as at the end of the day it is the contract that binds them. For a price anyone is prey.
- Church: These survivors have gone to religious views to accept the Arks. The type and hostility of said religions vary's based on the Religion itself. They are deeply devoted to thier cause and will act accordingly to the beliefs of said Religion.
- Pirate: Organized group of bandits and killers. Loves loot more than anything and as a group will stop at nothing to get more.
- Outlaw: Outlaws are usualy small groups of 1-3 tribesmen. This role is simple in that they look out for themselves and will do anything to stay alive. Kill or be killed as they would say.
- It is highly advisable to declare a role for your faction straight away by telling any staff member your tribe name and role then adding a prefix to your tribes name. (+) for friendly (*) for neutral and (-) for hostile. EX: (+)SomeTribe. If you do not you may be treated as hostile and the community may declare a role for you based on your actions.
- If you want to change role and go from a friendly role to a hostile one simply be hostile but if you want to go from a hostile role to a friendly one then you will have to earn that role and be given it by the community by way of a vote.
- Any single person in a tribe could end up deciding the fate of that tribe so be careful with who you let in your tribe and make sure everyone in the tribe is on board with abiding by the given role.
- Hostile tribes may not trade with friendly tribe and will only be able to purchase hostile packs from the reward vault.
- Hostile tribes can attack anyone at any time without warning and can be attacked at any time by anyone without warning. Friendly tribes must give a minimum of 12 hours warning to any other friendly tribe they declare war on before attacking. Neutral tribes may engage in acts of war with or without giving a 12 hour warning.
- Friendly tribes in a time of war must behave with honor and dignity. Behvaing hostile, even during times of war, will have you turned into a hostile tribe. A few things that can have you turned into a hostile tribe durinig times of war are, for example, Intentionally meat running passive tames or needlessly destroying excessives amount of structure.
- Neutral tribes can be treated as either hostile or friendly by anyone and can also trade with anyone that is willing to trade with them. Associating with a neutral tribe will not automatically declare your tribe hostile.
This is where many events will be held such as arena fights, dungeon crawls, boss fights and much more. There is a reserved space for players to set up their own outpost on the map where they can prepare for any challenge or fall back on to resupply. The event map is also home to custom bosses which can be summoned using ARc and provide rewards to match their difficulty.
A progression system has been implemented which involes only dinos from tek dinos+. Select dinos form the mod have been separated into 3 tiers each group of dinos having its own crafting requirements. In order to obtain the items needed to craft these dinos you will need to defeat dinos on the event map. Easier dinos will give low tier crafting parts and harder dinos will give higher tier crafting parts. To craft these dinos after you have obtained the required parts you will need to purchase the creature crafter from the reward vault. Saddles for these dinos will only be obtainable from the reward vault.
Dinos made from the creature crafter do not require a saddle to be ridden but if you soul trap/cryopod them then you will be forced to use a saddle.
EVEN MORE IMPORTANT!!!
The dinos from the tek dino+ mod CAN NOT be brought to any other map.
- Everyone is allowed to particate in the arena and challenge anyone else in the challenge channel
- The rules of any given fight are set by the challenger and challengee through agreement.
- Unless otherwise is agreed to anything on a players character will remain that players property even when killed.
- The victor of any challenge shall recieve 100 ARC along with whatever was agreed upon by the contestants while the loser will recieve 50 ARC.
- When possible record your fight and post the results to the arena results channel
Upon waking on these beaches almost nothing is known. Where are you? Why are you here? How did you get here?
Many have attempted to find the keys to these secrets. Even fewer have lived through the trials to find the Truth behind The Island. One, a talented biologist from the year 2000 named Helena Walker, was the first to realize the true meaning of the Island. A young woman, Mei-Yin Li, from old world China, became known as The Beast Queen for her army of beasts. A young and upcoming Centurion from Ancient Rome, Gaius Marcellus Nerva who became a legend for being the first to conquer the Island for his tribe. And Sir Edmund Rockwell, a renowned chemist from 19th century London who was credited for crafting concoctions and finding the link between the Artifacts and the Obelisks.
Others have followed these steps and tests but most have fallen to the many perils of the Island. There are several Biomes for you to discover and exploit for your own survival. May it be living high in the Redwood Trees to avoid the savage beasts in the thicket below or in the remote Tundra landscape using the harsh landscape to your defensive advantage. Perhaps you may even prefer the harsh swamps or hot southern jungles. Whichever your choice, life on The Island is not easy.
Constant threat from large carnivores, giant insects, unpredictable weather, and the need for food and shelter will be sure to keep you on your toes. Push forward and live as you see fit, Survivor. Build a homestead for you and your tribemates. Tame prehistoric beasts to work for you, defend you, and act as beasts of burden. Wage war with your rivals and competitors for territory and loot. Trade and work with other tribes and unveil all the secrets of this Ark. Who knows what new worlds lie ahead.
Oh yes, its hot. They didn't start calling this Ark a "Scorched Earth" for nothing. The desert of this Ark is like no other you could imagine.
The heat alone feels beyond comparable belief. It could be said that the only survivors who seem to manage a life in this place are the ones who came from places similar to Scorched’s desert ecosystem. Fewer people have managed to move on from this Ark than any other. It can be said that something about the Scorched Earth seems to bring people together.
Twice survivors have banded together in such great numbers and created utopias for themselves. The first of these cities was brought to life by an Egyptian priestess, Ria, and her followers. The city's name was Nosti and it brought with it some of the most peaceful days the Ark had ever seen. The second city's name has been lost to time, with only Ria herself left alive to know its name and she has not been seen since Helena Walker left this Ark so long ago. It is said the second city was even more profitable than Nosti was and that Rai even attempted to warn the people of their error. She had learned the hard way that the Obelisks were nothing to worship, they were something to fear. She knew the Ark did not allow such strides of peace within its confines. Rai is the embodiment of what Scorched Earth seeks to mold you into. It was said that amidst all of her people a single man held her love and when the Wyverns were unleashed from the depths of the desert and set loose from the World Scar he was taken from her.
In spite of this she killed as many as she could and raised their young to do her bidding. Through this she became a savior to all the weak she could see from her perch on the backs of her wyverns. IF you manage to overcome all the trials Scorched Earth has to offer; the Electrical storms and Sand Storms, the sheer number of fast footed predators, and of course the immense heat, then you may even challenge the beast that guards this Ark, the Manticore. Will you be brave enough to conquer Scorched Earth?
If ever the Arks overestimated themselves it most certainly took place on the Ark now called "Aberration".
Aberration was not always the horrific scene it is today. In fact it has been changing ever since the "Wipe" happened at the hands of the most advanced survivors the Arks have ever seen. Aberration started as another beautiful but dangerous Ark. Until one day the "Tek" survivors decided to break the Ark's rules and in turn break the Ark itself. They did not wish to face this Ark's Overseer fairly, as was intended. They took with them a device never before replicated, a device known as a "Tek Nuke". The moment they set the device off everything this Ark was became twisted.
The notes say that many managed to escape the blast and the survivors that were wise enough to see it coming ran to the shelter of the large cave at the center of the Ark. Many did not make it. The top of the Ark was blown to pieces and with that the surface could no longer be considered safe, even from the sunlight. With time, cave life grew and survivors learned to adapt. Much of the fauna and flora grew to be bioluminescent and many changed completely with time. In light of this you to will need to adapt in ways you never thought you would need to in order to survive here.
Earthquakes plague these caverns, making it unstable in many ways. Mushroom spores that not only send you into a defecating, dehydrated, and hallucination filled fit but also spores that freeze the very blood within you. Irradiated sections deep in the caverns filled with numerous horrors of this Aberration. Not to mention the xenomorphic monsters that emerge from the toxic soil to impregnate you to propagate their own species in the most brutal of fashions. No amount of preparation is enough to take on this Ark without prior experience. Assuming you live through all of these horrific trials perhaps you could even attempt to dethrone this Ark's new Master. It's said he was going mad from paranoia or perhaps it was too much pressure being surrounded by so many other intelligent people. Either way Rockwell injected raw Element directly into his bloodstream. He is now a true beast of power and fear. A absolute Horror above all the others. A true Dark Master of the Arks. How will you defeat him?
Earth... has fallen. Every version of the world remembered by you survivors is no more. It is nothing more than a desolate and arid wasteland filled with ruins, sorrow, and element corrupted beasts.
Very little is known about what happened to our homeworld aside from the blame being our own and element being the catalyst of its fall. Most Human life seems to have left this planet other than the very few who have managed to beat the system made by the Arks and their trials. The only story you need to know is out of respect for those that paved the way for you all to follow. With the help of Helena Walker and The Beast Queen, the "Tek" age people of Aberration eventually managed to move forward by creating the device known as "The Portal". Without this device no one would have ever made it past the broken system placed by the Arks themselves, or so it has been said. With the help of this Portal the system has been re-routed to send you back "Home".
Though this is not the home you remember Survivor. Meteors rain from the sky unpredictably and only the barriers of the Safe Zones will protect you, Waves of horrific monsters and robotic sentries hunt for you. If all of this was not enough to express the sheer danger of this "Extinction" level Earth, legend says the Element devouring the Earth is "thinking" and "planning" your downfall. Huge champions of the Element's will, deemed "Titans", have claimed this land as their own. Assuming you defeat each of these massive beasts and bring their heads forth to the resting place of their King, you will be granted a fight for survival that is beyond measure. The King of the Titans is like no other you have fought thus far and he will push you to your limits. Defeat him and begin the liberation of Earth. Become its Hero. Survive and be its savior.
- (Rule Breaking)
If you know or suspect someone of rule breaking create a support ticket here detailing the rules being broken, the players involved and the server the rules are being broken on.
If you need help resolving an issue such as stuck/bugged character/dino or lost items, character, structure or tames and anything else that requires staff assistance then create a support ticket here detailing what the problem is and the server it is on.
- (Jumping Servers)
Due to the amount of engrams we have added by the mods it is necessary to use a mindwipe immediately before transferring servers. Without it you can expect an "Outgoing Reliable Buffer Overflow" message and will spend far longer transferring.
- (Events, Voting and more)
Any time while in game simply press F1 to bring up a lovely UI that has all relevant and need to know information.
- (Scorched earth specific)
Scorched Earth is the ONLY map to which the RoE does NOT apply. This map will be where anyone can fulfill their bloodlust needs without being forced into a hostile role. Scorched Earth will also be the only home to the primal npc and outpost mod which is a king of the hill esque mod.(Details in mod descriptions)
Sigma Draconis Project ARK The Island
Sigma Draconis Project ARK Aberration
Sigma Draconis Project ARK Scorched Earth
Sigma Draconis Project ARK Extinction
Sigma Draconis Project ARK Event Map
Map: Event Map
Sigma Draconis Project ARK Ragnarok
Sigma Draconis Project ARK Valguero
Sigma Draconis Project ARK Genesis
Allow Anyone Baby Imprint Cuddle(ON)
Allow Cave Building(ON)
Allow Unlimited Respecs(ON)
Disable Structure Placement Collision(ON)
Hard Limit Turrets In Range(OFF)
Non Permanent Diseases(ON)
Prevent Spawn Animations(ON)
Baby Cuddle Interval Multiplier(0.04)
Baby Food Consumption Speed Multiplier(0.9)
Baby Imprinting Stat Scale Multiplier(4)
Baby Mature Speed Multiplier(25)
Dino Character Food Drain Multiplier(0.7)
Dino Character Health Recovery Multiplier(1.1)
Dino Character Stamina Drain Multiplier(0.7)
Dino Damage Multiplier(7)
Dino Harvesting Damage Multiplier(3)
Dino Resistance Multiplier(0.5)
Dino Turret Damage Multiplier(1.5)
Egg Hatch Speed Multiplier(20)
Fishing Loot Quality Multiplier(5)
Global Spoiling Time Multiplier(2)
Harvest Amount Multiplier(6)
Lay Egg Interval Multiplier(0.5)
Mating Interval Multiplier(0.3)
Mating Speed Multiplier(2)
Oxygen Swim Speed Stat Multiplier(2)
Passive Tame Interval Multiplier(0.4)
Player Character Food Drain Multiplier(0.7)
Player Character Stamina Drain Multiplier(0.7)
Player Character Water Drain Multiplier(0.7)
Player Damage Multiplier(5)
Player Resistance Multiplier(0.4)
Structure Resistance Multiplier(0.4)
Supply Crate Loot Quality Multiplier(5)
Taming Speed Multiplier(6)
Wild Dino Character Food Drain Multiplier(1.2)
Wild Dino Torpor Drain Multiplier(0.9)
Wild Dino Max Level(351)
If it is not listed here then assume default.
1k stacks on most base materials wood, fiber, metal, hide, oil, crystal, stone, paste, flint, etc.
200 stack sizes on all meats.
100 stack size on organic polymer.
10 stack size for giant bee honey.
You Can find our Sigma Draconis ARK Survival Evolved Mods | Here |
Very useful for early game with structure such as the oil pump and windmill. Has skins such as the bow&quiver and backpack that adds buffs to your character when applied to the chest armor. The workshop structure is great for making some items that would otherwise be very tiresome to aquire. There is also an altar that can be used to repair anything with durability for free making it an absolute necessity to have.
Due to the amount of engrams added by the mods and while trying to keep things as solo friendly as possible we use we found it necesarry to add an engram unlocker. With that you will not have to decide what to spend your points on as everything will be unlocked up to the level of your character.
Let your imagination run wild with reasonably unrestricted building options for all of your mobile boating, land and sky basing needs.
Great for buying/selling items and dinos in a global market that spans across many servers. To buy items, materials or dinos you will need at the very least a mailbox(for items/eggs), auction house transporter(for dinos) and one of three trade stations. An auctioneer(items), hatchery(fertalized eggs), and a stockman(tames). To buy items that cost more than you can hold it is recommendded to place a vault nearby with a manifest inside of it which will let the auction house know it can use the items within to make purchases.
Allows you to see relevant information of all dinos inside the crosshairs. It also allows you to see the where abouts of all dinos nearby within your line of sight with color coding outlines indicating nueatral, friendly, fleeing and aggro dinos.
A very useful set of items that allow you to quickly get from point a to point b and anywhere in between transporting you and/or any of your tames within the range of the teleportation bubble. Very afforadable and can be used early on without the need of defeating any bosses.
(Boss Package Station)
Allows cross server transfers of normally non transferrable items such as trophies and element.
(Castles, Keeps and Forts)
A wonderful set of building structure with tiers up to the equivilent of metal. Is relatively cheap and offers many more building options for the imaginative. Also comes with some medieval armor/weaponry and siege equipment that some may find interesting and useful to use.
(Krakens Better Dinos)
a replacement for classic flyers and snappy saddles plus so much more. details on the "so much more" part can be found here.
(Death Recovery Mod)
A gravestone you can place that when used retrieves everything from your corpses.
A superior alternative to cryo pods. Allows some automation through the use of the soul terminal for anything that passively generates stuff such as poop or snail paste. Can also incubate eggs down to 1% and can collect and claim newborn dinos if you so choose. The soul traps (aka cryopods) have no cooldown timer or decay timer.
Allows you to find any of your tames. You can use a standalone item or you can use a skin attatched to a glove which cna be activated with shift+c.
Adds a bunch of decorative structure for all of your rp/aesthetic needs.
An affordable way to create element when combined with the workshop from actually additions.
Tamable human npcs.
Very expensive indestructable decorative pillars that can be placed anywhere that of which platforms can be placed apon.
An overhaul for platforms to allow you to create the tree house of your dreams.
(TC'S Auto Rewards)
A reward system that adds currency to the game which can be used to trade with other players for goods or purchase packs within the reward vault.
A wonderful map that you can play on which is a collection of everything from all other maps except extinction.
Skins of everykind to change the look of any armor to another. Skins cannot be applied to tek armor.
(Orbital Satellite Uplink)
Allows you to more easily track down Extinction OSD's and for a price you can even summon some.
(Tek Armor Plus)
Major QOL improvemoents for tek armor along with a few added features to help make tek armor more worth using late game.
(Poker After Ark)
Ever want to gamble away all your hopes in dreams in ARK? Well now you can!!!
A collection of reusable items of which we decided to use a few of. List of what we took from the mod is as follows: GrappleBow(works on aberration!), Torch, Fish Basket, Climbing Picks, Parachute and Scissors.
This is were a meriad of events will be hosted. This map also includes custom boss fights which you can summon using ARc and a "Cave of Doom" which is intended to be the hardest challenge in the game.
Used to help create some of the challenges.
Lovely rewards to prove you live among the best.
(The Mighty Kings of ARK)
Adds an array of very tough boss like creatures for you to slay.
A variety of altered dinos which have been customized to help fight the custom bosses.
This adds a claimable outpost to the map that when claimed by a player will generate loot. When captured by another player all of the structure in a given area around the outpost then becomes theirs.
An upgraded version of the NPC mod which greatly expands the human NPC's abilities making it possible to interact with them almost as if they were another player. They have their own bases, tribes, and tames. As the player you can make peace or war with them or even join their tribe or recruit them into your own tribe. They are much more capable than normal NPC's by having the ability to utilize base defenses and ride tames.