- Treat other players and admin with respect, we (I) do not tolerate trolling or griefing.
- NO DROP MINING. Everyone who knows how to do this knows what it can do to a server, admin will NOT tolerate it and can result in an instant ban.
- No Duping,cheating, or Exploits. While admin can't stop every person from duping, cheating or using exploits, we can monitor player actions and if we catch you duping or using known or new game exploits to your advantage, it can result in a ban.
- No spamming sharable markers to all players. Only share markers to those in your party or individual friends. The only marker that everyone will be able to see will be the central trader/lobby where new players start at.
- NO TNT ALLOWED. If anyone is found with a stick of TNT, this can result in an instant ban. TNT damages alot of blocks at one time and can cause catastrophic lag and crash servers if used on certain objects in game.
- Do not destroy lootable items such as cardboard boxes, backpacks, trash, ect....
- DO NOT MAKE A BASE AT OR STAY AT ANY TRADER. Trader defenses and the trader itself can be killed by zombies if anyone is close to the trader. If the trader dies, it isnt fun to get them back in game. This can result in a ban.
- LCB (land claim blocks) are active for as long as the player is active in the server, if you plan on being gone for an extended period of time, your base will be unprotected after 14 days of inactivity. (By LCB)
- No claiming POI (point of interest) as a base. Build your own base or take a prefab outside of town. Anyone found to be squatting in a POI will be reset to level One.
- We take feedback and suggestions seriously, but keep them civil, organized, and pertaining to the server itself. (also please dont start out with "you should" or "why aren't you doing this", as you will be ignored by admins until presented in a professional manner)
- If your digging a mine straight down more than 3 blocks, cover it when you leave with a upgraded frame so players dont fall and vehicles dont glitch through the map if they get stuck.
- Vehicles are at YOUR OWN RISK. they can be glitchy, buggy and sometimes fall through the map itself, and any inventory lost by using a vehicle will not be replaced by admins. AGAIN USE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
- NO BLOOD MOON/HORDE NIGHTS IN TOWNS OR POI (you should know why) zombies can destroy building, traders, and loot if a player is located near a building in a town during horde night. THERE WILL BE A HORDE SAFE BASE FOR ALL PLAYERS AT THE CENTRAL TRADER/LOBBY SOON.
- No looting other players backpacks when they die. This is a PvE server and is not intened for looting of other players fallen belongings, Be nice and if you find one, leave it alone.
- admins are as follows:- Sgt. Cwnto, Arashi, 10K, Awensome, and the boss Hedge,
if there is an issue while no admin is on open a ticket on discord stating it is 7d2d
More Rules will be added as needed.
This server is currently PVE
We have selected Darkness Falls as our overhaul mod. With Darkness Falls, the game is changed very significantly to include more zombies, and class based leveling for the beginning of the game. In order to play Darkness Falls, you will need to follow these steps to run a 7 days to die game with the overhaul mod, its very easy and you can always go back and forth between the steam version and the modded version without hassle or additional steps.
- Download 7D2D Mod Launcher | Here |
- After download, open the 7 days Mod Launcher and on the left side you should see a directory tree with some drop down tabs, select Darkness Falls and expand the drop down menu to reveal Darkness Falls, make sure Darkness falls is selected and highlighted
- on the right side of the launcher click download from steam, enter your username and password, make sure version is latest and install game copy.
- On the middle of the page towards the top, with the Darkness Falls highlighted, click pre sync mod button on the left and wait for the mod to finish syncing, this could take up to 35 minutes.
- After pre sync is finished syncing the mod, press play mod on the right side of the top middle box and it will begin your game, please allow time as it takes a while to load.
For more information on Darkness Falls, please visit their forum | Here |
Sigma Draconis bloodmoon (18.3)
More Information will be added as need.
In the aftermath of a nuclear Third World War that destroyed an extremely large part of the world, except for some areas such as the county of Navezgane, Arizona. You are a survivor of the war who must survive by finding shelter, food and water, as well as scavenging supplies to fend off the numerous zombies which is a consequence of nuclear fallout that populates Navezgane. Though there is no real objective except surviving at this moment. Good luck.
If you make an overhang of wooden blocks on a rooftop above where your character is, vultures will not be able to drop down on you and do damage to you and if you make an overhang on the same level your feet are on, this can prevent spider zombies from being able to jump up to your feet and do damage.
Zombies can jump up to two blocks high, but with alot of zombies in one place can glitch up to 3 blocks high, so make sure during horde you or your base is more than three blocks high (off the ground) unless your base is fortified on ground level.
If you put a wood post inbetween a concrete opening, will make an almost indestructable melee window without glitching of zombies or damage.
If you put a frame and upgrade it in front of a door in a building, zombies can't get through making clearing buildings slower but way easier, but makes it so you can melee and save ammo without getting hurt.
You can use the wood chairs for blocking doorways, because you can pick them up and then after your done looting, can scrap them for more wood.